Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Bruschetta with Artichoke Tapenade

I was looking for an easy little appetizer to make for Mother's Day and these popped up in my Google Reader. This is the perfect little app - a nice mix of flavorful ingredients with not too much prep time! The different cheeses blend together nicely with the marinated artichokes.

I would suggest serving these hot from the oven, because after they sat around for a little bit they got chewy rather than crunchy, and the topping is best piping hot. I didn't change anything from the original recipe so I will just link you over to Big City Cooking to see it!

8 comments:

What's Cookin Chicago said...

Looks wonderful! It reminds me of topping crostini with hot artichoke dip and just baking it a little bit until browned!

BMK said...

These looks great! I love artichokes!

Kristen616 said...

Oh these look so fantastic! Definitely starring it for my next party!!!

nicole said...

I am so glad you enjoyed these. It reminds me I need to make them again soon!

Melissa said...

Just reading this:

"In a food processor combine artichokes, ricotta, and Parmesan cheese. Pulse till they come together."

Makes me happy. Those look GREAT.

Melissa said...

Sounds delish! Hope you had a fun Mother-to-be Day. :)

Unknown said...

I should be a hand model!

Mermaid Sews said...

I am glad you like appetizers, I love having a wide arsenal to choose from when throwing an event/get together.