Thank you ladies!
I have met Sarah in person and her blog is often updated and full of all her yummy home cooked meals as well as her dinners out at restaurants and with her family. I can always look there for inspiration when planning a party!
Melissa cooks a lot of savory, delicious looking dinners and, although I have never met her, I think we would get along great! I can count on her blog to have something both Chuck and I will enjoy.
So now it is my turn to nominate 10 blogs I find excellent as well. Ladies, please fine 10 blogs of your own, of any genre you would like! Write a little bit about the blog you picked; linking back to both me and them. Once you'be posted, return here to let me know your post is up and let your nominees know as well!
1. Katie of Good Things Catered - She probably has about a million of these but I couldn't NOT nomiate her for this! Every post she writes contains a classic recipe that I will undoubtedly save to make at a later date. Not only that, she and I constantly talk back and forth about menus and what to serve at our next party!
2. Mollie of Reading, 'Riting, and Recipes: I email with Mollie on almost a daily basis as well, and I am constantly amazed at the original and creative recipes she comes up with. She has a great mix of healthy recipes plus the occasional indulgence on her blog.
3. Annie of Annie's Eats: I make a lot of Annie's recipes. Sometimes I can't believe it when she posts - she has a newborn son and is still doing amazing things like making her own hamburger rolls!
4. Cate of Fresh from Cate's Kitchen: Cate was one of the first people to comment on my blog, and since then I have discovered how wonderful hers is as well! Cate lives on the West Coast and so many of her dishes reflect that fresh, healthy mentality.
5. Ashlee of A Year in the Kitchen: I am constantly amazed at Ashlee's originality as well. She makes so many original dishes, and does some catering on the side- I wish we could cook together!
6. BMK of Reservations Not Required: Lately whenever I read one of BMK's post I end up laughing out loud because it is either something I have made or something I have saved to make! We obviously have a lot of the same tastes and inclinations so I am always excited to see what she has in store!
7. Amy of Dinners for a Year and Beyond: I have mentioned Amy before because she lives in my state and is a personal chef, in addition to having three kids! She always manages to put an original, delcious-looking meal on her table AND get to do what she loves all day. Can't beat that!
8. Amber of Amber's Delectable Delights: Whenever I want to drool over a baked good I head over here. Amber makes many things that people rave about and always has an answer for my baking questions!
9. Chelle of Brown Eyed Baker: Chelle's blog is one that I check everyday to see what new goodies she has posted. She is mostly focused on becoming an even BETTER baker than she already is, so I love to see what new thing she tries next.
10. Katie of Amuse Bouche: This is another blogger who was first to comment on my blog - and now I go back Katie's beautiful blog all the time! She makes such a variety of yummy looking food, you can't help but save her recipes!