is about to turn ONE! We are having a small party with all of Abbie's aunts, uncles, and grandparents. Not too many people, so that allows me to make all of the food and be more creative with my ideas. I liked the idea of an anitpasto platter because you can incorporate a lot of different components without taking too much prep time. And virtually everything on the dinner menu can be prepared the day before. More time to celebrate my baby girl's big day!
Happy Birthday, Abigail Claire!
Abbie's Birthday Party Menu
- Buffalo chicken bites with blue cheese dipping sauce
- Baked crab dip with assorted crackers
- Antipasto platter
- Sausage, meatballs, and peppers with fresh rolls
- Grilled chicken with basil dressing
- Spicy baked macaroni
- Parmesan potatoes and green beans
- Spring mix with pears, cranberries, and blue cheese
- Birthday cupcakes
- Chocolate chip cookie dough dip and Pumpkin dip with assorted cookies and fruit