Sunday, April 25, 2010

Baked Pasta with Chicken Sausage

My friend Nicole started a cooking blog, Ingredients for a Wonderful Life, at the beginning of this year and she has already posted a lot of dishes that I want to try! One of these is a recipe for baked pasta (of course) that caught my eye because it used precooked chicken sausge (although you can use regular) and had a creamy tomato sauce that didn't look too heavy.

This meal was delicious! You feel a little bit healthy with the spinach and although there is a 1/2 cup of cream it makes a light sauce that doesn't overwhelm you. And of course there is a lot of gooey cheese. Make a whole batch and freeze half for later if you aren't making this for a crowd!

I didn't change anything from the original, so I will link you to the recipe on Nicole's blog below. She originally found it on My Kitchen Cafe.


Julie said...

Sounds delicious. Off to check out your friends blog now!

Holly said...

Sounds so good! I'm gonna head over and check out your friends blog now:)

Nicole said...

YAY! Thanks for the shout-out, I am glad you enjoyed it :) Lots more posts to come from me!!

Jo said...

Once again another great recipe!

I have an award for you over on my blog, A Dash Of Flavour ( I hope you will come and pick it up.

Sproutman said...

That looks pretty good tasting!