Abbie has brought Chuck and I such happiness for the past 6 months (wow, time flies!) and I can't wait to celebrate being her mom. My parents are hosting Mother's Day dinner this year and I helped my mom plan the menu.
I love this time of year because spring has officially sprung and warm weather dishes like grilled meat, pasta salads, and lemon desserts start popping up. We are expecting about 15 people for this meal. Come back soon for some of the recipes!
Mother's Day Dinner
- Cheese and cracker plate
- Ricotta, fig, and prosciutto bruschetta
- Baked onion, horseradish and blue cheese dip with assorted crackers
- Vegetable and dip platter
- Grilled flank steak with sweet and sour sauce
- Pasta salad with shrimp and olives
- Nicoise salad with lemon-mustard vinaigrette
- Layered tomato, goat cheese, and pesto salad
- Herb focaccia
- Meyer lemon buttermilk pudding cake with berries
- White chocolate-covered strawberries
- Chocolate peanut butter cheesecake
I love you, Abigail Claire!