Monday, May 3, 2010

Mother's Day Dinner

This year is obviously a very special Mother's Day for me because of this little lady:

Abbie has brought Chuck and I such happiness for the past 6 months (wow, time flies!) and I can't wait to celebrate being her mom. My parents are hosting Mother's Day dinner this year and I helped my mom plan the menu.

I love this time of year because spring has officially sprung and warm weather dishes like grilled meat, pasta salads, and lemon desserts start popping up. We are expecting about 15 people for this meal. Come back soon for some of the recipes!

Mother's Day Dinner

Appetizers

Dinner

Dessert

  • Meyer lemon buttermilk pudding cake with berries
  • White chocolate-covered strawberries
  • Chocolate peanut butter cheesecake

I love you, Abigail Claire!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beauuuutiful menu! I'm sure you make your mother so proud. And Abagial, in all of her cuteness, musy surely do the same. :) Happy (early) mother's day!

Christina @ Bon Appetit Beantown said...

Happy Mother's Day - what a cutie!

Katie said...

This looks SO fabulous... I'm inspired to make my mom a nice dinner now. What a lucky girl little Abagail is to have a culinarily talented mama :) Happy first mother's day! Enjoy it.

Holly said...

Sounds fabulous!! Adorable little lady;)

Katie said...

i would like the cheesecake please! and abbie is adorable of course!

elly said...

Happy mother's day, Colleen! Those pics of Abbie are SO cute!

Jenny said...

Happy mother's day Colleen =)

Wish you a good luck, give my regards to your cute little baby :P

Peabody said...

Looks like a wonderful menu.

Cable tv on pc said...

Wow! wonderful dish. Looks very attractive also. Lot of thanks for the presentation. Cable tv on pc

Kabbalah bracelet said...

Wow! Very cute baby. And the recipe is also great. Thanks for the presentation.