1. When I was younger two of my favorite sandwiches (my cousin Katie loved these as well) were (1) peanut butter and margarine on any bread and (2) bologna or liverwurst and American cheese with ketchup on white bread. Yum!
2. I am still afraid to make "big cuts" of meat - this includes whole chickens and turkeys and things like roast beef - I am petrified I won't cook it all the way!
3. I don't like to keep leftovers in my refrigerator for longer than 4 days. I will throw them out even if they are still good!
4. A favorite childhood drink of mine was orange soda mixed with milk - a creamsicle!
5. I do not like to mix anything sweet with my actual meal - this includes fruit (or nuts) in salads, any sort of chutney or fruit topping on meat, or sweeter vegetables like butternut squash.
6. If you couldn't tell already, my absolute favorite course to make AND eat is the appetizer course!
7. And finally, I am also afraid to work with any sort of pastry dough or yeast-based recipe - I just don't have the patience!
And now I am tagging 7 others!
1. Brooke of ...and a cookie for dessert
2. Sarah of A Taste of Home Cooking
3. Cara of Cara's Creature Comforts
4. Jenn of Jenn's Jumpin' Kitchen
5. Lauren of Lauren's Kitchen
6. Kristen of Le Petit Pierogi
7. Stephanie of Macaroni and Cheesecake
Happy Holidays everyone!