This year's menu is reminiscent of last year's but also has some new and exciting dishes. The first appetizer, Salsa Parmigiana, is one of my all-time favorites and I can't wait to share it with you. The black-and-white cookies and dessert were at the request of one of the birthday girls, and I'm pretty sure they will be on the menu for years to come!
Happy Birthday ladies!
Duet Birthday Dinner
- Salsa parmigiana with baguette slices
- Cheese straws with feta and sun-dried tomatoes
- Prosciutto and melon
- Roasted rosemary cashews
- Assorted veggies with dip
- Shrimp scampi over linguini
- Grilled filet mignon
- Roasted vegetables with Romesco sauce
- Tomato, oregano, and feta salad
- Fresh bread
- White chocolate tiramisu trifle
- Black-and-white cookies