Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Marching for Babies

An important break from my normal posts:

I am pretty sure a lot of my regular readers, at least those I know in real life, also read my friend Brooke's blog, Three Cheers for Babies. Over the past year, Brooke and her husband Joe have gone through the highest of highs and the lowest of lows with their triplets, born at 25 weeks on June 27, 2009. I love watching Charlie and Lily grow and develop at an amazing rate, and I constantly think of beautiful Annaleigh.

So when Brooke asked me if I would join her team for the March of Dimes walk in April, I couldn't wait to sign up! If you would like to sponsor me or the team in general, please click on the link below to visit my personal page. Thank you in advance and the babies appreciate your help!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Thank you so much, Colleen. You are a wonderful friend!