Sunday, January 17, 2010

Ground Turkey Enchiladas

It's no secret that Chuck and I like mexican/southwestern food and I am always looking for a new twist on an old favorite. These enchiladas caught my eye because they use ground meat instead of something more traditional like shredded chicken or pork. We really enjoyed how the spicy cream cheese added creaminess and texture to the filling; and this was fairly easy to make.

I used my typical 1 1/3 pound package of ground turkey instead of the 1 pound that the original recipe calls for, so this made ten enchiladas instead of eight. Other than that I just omitted the green pepper and everything else was the same. So just follow the link below to Macaroni and Cheesecake and enjoy!

1 comment:

Macaroni and Cheesecake said...

Glad you enjoyed them! They look delicious! I need to make these again soon:)