Friday, January 14, 2011

Zucchini, Sun-Dried Tomato, and Mozzarella Tart

This recipe is an old favorite of mine - it has an impressive presentation that doesn't really take a lot of work. And it has a lot of my favorite flavors, all laid out for you in the title! The sun-dried tomatoes add a nice bite and the mozzarella cheese complements the zucchini nicely.

As with the mushroom quiche I just posted, if you are making this in advance, I recommend baking it right away, otherwise the crust will get soggy. Then just reheat in a 250 degree oven covered with foil until warm, or you can just serve it at room temperature. My pictures show the tart before reheating, hence why it is still in the tart pan, but be sure to remove to a serving platter before eating.

I haven't made any changes to the original recipe from Bon Appetit/Epicurious.com:

No comments: