going on around here so I have even less time to cook than before! But I have a few saved recipes for you and I can't wait for the change in the weather so I can start cooking comfort food!
Today I have a casual menu for a lazy weekend visit from friends or family. Many of these dishes can be prepared in advance and the only real cooking you have to do is grill. So sit back, grab a drink, and enjoy these last days of summer!
Casual Grilling Menu
- Assorted cheeses, pepperoni, and crackers
- Olive dip with pretzels
- Grilled BBQ chicken thighs and drumsticks
- Grilled sausage sandwiches with grilled onion chow chow
- Lemony orzo salad (recipe coming soon)
- Corn, tomato, and avocado salad
- Potato salad
- Summer berry trifle
- Assorted cookie platter