Saturday, August 14, 2010

Casual Grilling Menu and Happy 3rd Blogiversary to me!

Aaaaand we're back! I couldn't miss Cooking This and That's 3rd blogiversary so I figured today was a good day to return! Although there is a lot of this:
and this:
going on around here so I have even less time to cook than before! But I have a few saved recipes for you and I can't wait for the change in the weather so I can start cooking comfort food!

Today I have a casual menu for a lazy weekend visit from friends or family. Many of these dishes can be prepared in advance and the only real cooking you have to do is grill. So sit back, grab a drink, and enjoy these last days of summer!

Casual Grilling Menu

Appetizers
  • Assorted cheeses, pepperoni, and crackers
  • Olive dip with pretzels


Dinner


Dessert

  • Summer berry trifle
  • Assorted cookie platter

Happy grilling!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the assorted cookie platter
gpb