Monday, August 23, 2010

Asian Couscous Salad

Another winning recipe from Aggie's Kitchen! Abbie has had a lot of visitors lately, and of course I like to provide everyone something to eat! We all know my love for summer salads, and this one fit the bill for a easy-to-prepare lunch. I served it alongside some chicken salad and crackers and it was a a delightful little meal.

The only change from the original recipe was to substitute sesame oil for the hoisin sauce. And if you use regular couscous instead of whole wheat; use 1 cup of water to 1 cup couscous. Otherwise, I would recommend making it exactly as you see it here (plus, her pictures are a lot prettier!):

Asian Couscous Salad

1 comment:

Aggie said...

So happy you enjoyed this one! I haven't made it in a while and need to make again for a quickie lunch! Thanks so much for the mention! :)