My mother-in-law's birthday is this upcoming weekend and I offered to cook dinner at their house so everyone can relax on the deck and we can have a nice, leisurely meal. Plus, I have been itching to plan a dinner menu! I enlisted my sister-in-law Elizabeth as my trusty sous chef and Chuck of course will be manning the grill!
Summer Birthday Menu
- Beach bread (from Delicious Melicious)
- Shrimp salad in wonton cups
- Tortilla chips with mango salsa and guacamole
- Grilled flank steak with salsa verde
- Spicy lemon-garlic chicken kebabs with creamy roasted garlic dipping sauce
- Goat cheese and red pepper potato salad with warm pancetta dressing
- Green beans and tomatoes with shallot vinaigrette
Stay tuned for more recipes!