Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Eve Brunch 2009

Abbie wishes everyone a Merry Christmas!

Hello again! I know it's been awhile since I've posted and I am slowly getting my energy and desire back to cook after taking care of a certain someone pictured above :) But I know some of you (hi, Nicole!) have been waiting for new posts so I'm back!

Since Chuck and I have been married, we have hosted Christmas Eve brunch at our house for our immediate families. It's a nice little tradition that I hope continues for a long time. This year I have planned the menu around things I can make in advance along with favorite dishes that I serve every year.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Christmas Eve Brunch 2009


Elizabeth said...

I'm not gonna lie, I'm really excited for the quiches and the potatoes of course!! Yay!!!

BMK said...

Welcome Back! Looks like a fantastic menu! Your little one is too cute also!

Katie said...

Everything sounds so delicious!!! That's going to be one great party. :)

Julie said...

What a little sweetheart! Brunch sounds divine...can I come over? :)